NEW - Vedic/Hindu Calendar for 2013

NEW - Vedic/Hindu Calendar for 2013
Shri Ramapir Mandir/Temple in Islamic Republic of Pakistan

Monday, February 22, 2010

Lack of funds for printing Books on Hinduism in Pakistan

By Sanjesh Sunny ,Karachi City (PHP)
email from Mukhi Assaram Alamchandani

Dear Sanjesh Sunny,

Om Namah Shivay,

First of all I want to congratulate you for your Shiv bhakti and faith in Shiv Shanker Bhoolynath Ji,bcoz of that you have been able to get the Book on Shivji printed be under  Blessings of Shivji all time.

I was contacted by Mr Harish Jiwani for getting me meet you but may be Shivji didn't like that.

I and my family are regular visiters of Shiv Temple opposite Dawaood Engineering college on every Monday.
I highly appreciate your and other team members for your efforts for getting this small book but very beneficial for those who understand about shiv bhakti.

I would like to share your efforts in future for any Book Publication.

I am intrested to get few books printed for which I can provide my cooperation.

My proposal is for the Following Books:

1) Durga  Sapatshati For which I have Urdu skript, English and Sindhi skript.
2) Shiv Puran  I have Sindhi Skript and English can be get collected,since this is a big book and if it is to get printed than we have to go for Urdu and Sindhi seperately.
3) Below are Kedarnath Chardham Murtis of that area if a group is made and some yatra arranged for maximum 50 peoples than we can work on this yatra too together.

I look forward your oropt reply.
Om Namah Shivay
Mukhi Assaram Alamchandani
Contact # 03333905052 & 03343079018

No comments:

Post a Comment